[Yum] look more arch bugs :)

--=-YeTLU0T2ySXv/P5G+Aly

Hi folks,
 I applied another patch to make the depresolve work less suckily.

so I made a new daily:
http://www.dulug.duke.edu/yum/download/yum-2002092501.tar.gz

The trick was this.

update or install pkg X
the deps for this X pull in pkg Y

pkg y has multiple archs.

in the former code pkg y was just taking the first one it found - this
is clearly dumb.

in this code pkg y is bestarch'd then the bestarch is pulled in for a
depcheck.

I've checked it in multiple situations and I think it works in general.

I'd love to see some more testing. The dep loops here start getting
hairy so its hard to make sure I've not broken something else by fixing
this. In general I think installing the best possible arch is the
"correct" thing to do.

go test this, please.

thanks

-sv