[Yum] traceback encountered

Hi Seth et al,

Along the same lines - not urgent at all though - but when I place a
package in the repository with improper permissions (ie, 0600) such that
the webserver can't read it,  yum-arch works - but a 'yum install' on
the client machine barfs and dies - I was thinking that if there was a
way for yum to pass over the package if possible & report the problem,
that would be sweet.

As an aside, we're about to roll out RedHat 7.3 here using Yum on over
100 Machines! Yum kicks butt - Thanks so much Seth.

--
e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary