[Yum] yum list new - patch

--=-NuOx911Eu+VU/1oc9ZF9

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 15:52, Erik Williamson wrote:
> Seth -=20
>=20
> Just wondering when the snapshot / release with this will be available.
>=20
> Cheers ( & Thanks! )
> Erik.

you crazy folks wanting "release schedules" :) what is the world coming
to :) I've been busy with the start of school here in phy - so lots of
machine setups and moving and stuff like that.

I was fixing up the whatprovides function to make it suck less - and I
decided to make it so you could run yum as a user but not actually do
anything so its taking a slight reorganization of the startup functions.

If I get a chance to do that part tonite I'll put a daily out w/ a daily
rpm may-hap - and if that is happy then a release 0.9.2 I guess.

I looked at the comps.xml code and its going to be SO MUCH FUN to import
that so I'll need to allocate a weekend to play with it more.

stuff to implement:

gpg key rings per repository
comps.xml support (groups support)
stop probing the damn server as much as I do for silly functions.
   straighten out which calls demand the server to be contacted.
implement Grigory's reget fun for graburl.

-sv

--=-NuOx911Eu+VU/1oc9ZF9

--=-NuOx911Eu+VU/1oc9ZF9--