Re: Fedora Infrastructure Web Application Development: Fedora Hubs

Hi,
I'm very sorry for late reply.

I looked into your prototype and it has some problems when it deals with mobile friendly interfaces. I think some margins should me adjusted by CSS media queries.

So do I have to use the same prototype as front end of should I have to create new one?

Please tell me what should I put in my proposal since back end implementation is not clearly mentioned in idea page and since this is a web application it is hard to create a timeline.
Should it be implemented using the given site that given in [1]
[1] http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2015/09/15/fedora-developer-website-design

Thank you
Irunika