[Crash-utility] crash maintainers update

Hi,

As of today, I'm stepping down as a crash co-maintainer because of a few
reasons, mainly to get time to work on another project.  Thank you
everyone very much for helping me for about 4 years!

with respect to makedumpfile, I will continue to maintain it until the
handover is finished at least, so will be around the crash community for
a while :-)

Thanks,
Kazu