发件人: HAGIO KAZUHITO(?尾 一仁) <k-hagio-ab@xxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2024年4月24日 14:19:41
收件人: devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [External Mail] page owner crash extension module

[外部邮件] 此邮件来源于小米公司外部,请谨慎处理。若对邮件安全性存疑,请将邮件转发给misec@xxxxxxxxxx进行反馈

Hi,

I made a crash extension module [1] for kernel's page owner facility [2]
several months ago, and let me announce here.

The module still doesn't support very recent kernels due to lack of my
time, but it tested OK on RHEL8.3 to RHEL9.3 kernels.  For recent
kernels, I will update when I get time.

but, I'd like to share this to avoid reinventing the wheel, and added
this to crash extension modules page [3].

[1] https://github.com/k-hagio/crash-pageowner
[2] https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/mm/page_owner.html
     "page owner is for the tracking about who allocated each page."
[3] https://crash-utility.github.io/extensions.html#PAGEOWNER

Thanks,
Kazu