Re: linux-next broke module_init()

On Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 2:51 PM HAGIO KAZUHITO(萩尾 一仁) <k-hagio-ab@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2023/03/31 15:28, lijiang wrote:
Ah yes, it's clear, because the current patch still does not support
other commands and most of symbol functions fail.  I'm working on
making it support them one by one.  so it's just to share the current
status with you.

Thank you for sharing the current status, Kazu.

It seems to be a lot of work for support the feature(If there are any issues, feel free to ping me).

(what a severe change for crash...)

Totally agree.

Thanks.
Lianbo