Re: [ANNOUNCE] My retirement, and crash utility maintainership changes

On Mon, 4 May 2020 10:10:52 -0400 (EDT)
Dave Anderson <anderson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd like to take the opportunity to announce my retirement from
> Red Hat, and from the workforce in general.  My last day at Red Hat
> will be May 29th, 2020.

First, Dave, thank you very much for all the years maintaining this
extremely useful tool. You will be missed!

> Accordingly, I will be relinquishing my role as maintainer of the
> crash utility.  My replacement will be made up of three
> co-maintainers:
>
>   Kazuhito Hagio   k-hagio-ab@xxxxxxx
>   Lianbo Jiang     lijiang@xxxxxxxxxx
>   Bhupesh Sharma   bhsharma@xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck to you.

Just curious, is there some sort of hierarchy, or is this a virtual
team of people with equal rights and duties?

Petr Tesarik
SUSE HW Enablement Team