Sound issue on 6.10-rc3 snd_hda_intel snd_hda_codec_realtek

Hello kind sirs,
     I truly apologize if this is not the correct way to relay the
following the information, please forgive me if so, trying to be
helpful, not a problem.
I have a gpd win 4 with a ALC245;
Vendor ID:     0x10ec0245
Subsystem ID:     0x1fdb0004
Revision ID:     0x00100001

It works perfect on 6.9.4, but on 6.10.0-rc3 it loads with all the
same info in logs as 6.9.x but now sound. The only way to get sound to
work is to enter then leave suspend. Its enough to use pm_test with
platform setting to get it working. Simply putting the device into/out
of suspend is not enough. Things I have tried
In case of order of operations issue I did the following silly things.
Compiled kernel with acpi/power stuff builtin sound stuff as modules.
The opposite with sound builtin, acpi/power as modules.
Also tried blacklisting the sound drivers until fully loaded.
None of these worked. So I copied the entire sound stack from 6.9 to
6.10 and the issue stayed the same. This is where Im confused who to
contact because it seems a non sound issue in the sense of code but a
sound issue in the sense of how it manifests. As I stated earlier the
logs are all the same between working and not working except
/var/lib/alsa/asound.state is missing the control.# sections.

And Ill end this with saying open source programmers are my hero's,
and seldom hear from anyone about the work unless something goes
wrong. So id just like to say thank you for contributions and hope
many more will say the same.

[Index of Archives]     [Pulseaudio]     [Linux Audio Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]