Re: ALSA kernel projects - for academic purposes

> I don't see your point here.

I know that.  So read what I wrote again and think about the original
poster sitting in a CLASSROOM and working on a thesis due in 2 months

Just try to place yourslef in another persons shoes for 15 minutes.

This guy gets assigned this task and is trying to figure out an
approach.  He is not trying to satisfy YOUR needs,  but the requirments
of is grade so he can graduate.

[Index of Archives]     [Pulseaudio]     [Linux Audio Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]