Re: ALSA kernel projects - for academic purposes

> also, theres now pipewire, which is new, and all the buzz.
> its apparently the future of linux audio

BTW - we hear the BS every month, and yet, ALSA is still here and the
backbone of Linux sound...

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com

[Index of Archives]     [Pulseaudio]     [Linux Audio Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]