Re: Certificate verification error for qemu while migrating

On Thu, Jul 04, 2024 at 12:13:59PM -0000, jdeberles@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> ty for your reply.
>
> based on your answer, I uncomment the following line
> "tls_no_verify_certificate = 1" in /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf
> and restart service libvirtd but I stil have the same issue.
> Do you have any suggestion to fix this issue ?

That controls whether the server side libvirtd, requests a cert from the
incoming libvirtd.

I believe your error message is about the client being unable to verify
the server.

For the latter you need to append '?no_verify=1' to the URI you give
when initiating the migration

The best thing though is to just fix your certificates, as by disabling
cert validation you no longer have any MITM protection, and TLS thus has
rather limited security value.

With regards,
Daniel