Adding custom xml:ns to definitions for additional application

Hi,

I'm looking at adding support to vagrant-libvirt to add some additional XML to the network definitions it creates following https://libvirt.org/formatnetwork.html#general-metadata assuming the metadata element is to be treated the same as what is listed for domains https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#general-metadata (app metadata isn't explained

What I was wondering is if there are any expectations around the URI used? Or recommendations?

I was hoping to use http://vagrant-libvirt.github.io/v1/network as it's at least under control of the maintainers. However I wasn't planning to publish anything there unless that is needed?

Reason behind this is that I want to annotate networks created and managed by vagrant-libvirt so that teardown can be safely done without accidentally destroying networks that have been manually created. As well as allowing CI systems that might have multiple agents running on the same host to be able to safely create and destroy machines with network definitions in parallel with any attempts to remove a network that has just been created being prevented without networks ending up persisting forever. https://github.com/vagrant-libvirt/vagrant-libvirt/issues/1738 summaries what I'm hoping to do.

--
Darragh Bailey
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"