Invalid value '-1' for 'cpu.max': Invalid argument - a result of?

Hi guys.

In hope that an expert read this - what is, can be, the below a result of?

12284 still running (86040)
Invalid value '-1' for 'cpu.max': Invalid argument
12284 still running (86035)
12284 still running (86030)

this is a snippet from libvirtd logs which is a consequence of what ovirt's engine setup is doing.
To troubleshoot ansible playbooks which is what engine setup does, as I understand it, would be an impossible task for me so I reckoned I should try this end.

many thanks, L.