Storage Pool - NFS v4.1

Hello,

In order to use pNFS which is only available in NFS version 4.1, I'm trying to create a netfs storage pool specifying the protocol version to be used :

<pool type="netfs">
  <name>vms</name>
  <source>
    <format type="nfs"/>
    <protocol ver='4.1'/>
  </source>
  <target>
</pool>

But the storage pool XML documentation [1] states that :

protocol

For a netfs Storage Pool provide a mechanism to define which NFS protocol version number will be used to contact the server's NFS service. The attribute ver accepts an unsigned *integer* as the version number to use.

And indeed, when I try to virsh pool-define I get :

error: Failed to define pool from pool.xml
error: XML error: storage pool protocol ver '4.1' is malformed

How can I specify the desired NFS minor version to libvirt ?

I could mount the NFS share myself and build a dir storage pool on top of it but that's not very pretty.

Thank you,

[1] https://libvirt.org/formatstorage.html

--
Charles