Re: Cannot access KVM using virsh console after KVM rebooted or shut off

Hi,

Try to enable vnc on your vm, then try to connect using that protocol and see what happens.

You can use chicken of the vnc os x client to connect and be sure your host machine have the right ports open for incoming vnc connections (start at 5900).

Best regards,
DR

Sent from my Atari 800 XL