Cannot access KVM using virsh console after KVM rebooted or shut off

Dear all,

I used ssh with -X option to connect to an Ubuntu remote server where I applied virsh
(libvirt) to manage my KVM virtual machines, and my local machine is MacOS. Then,
I used virt-install to install a Tiny Core Linux VM, and I got a pop-up Virt Viewer window
(via XQuartz) which is the console for my Tiny Core VM. However, if I rebooted my VM,
then I checked the VM state by virsh list --all which was running. Then, I tried
`virsh console my_vm_domain` but this command got stuck on:
> Connected to domain my_vm_domain
> Escape character is ^]

The `virsh console` command hung without any response. This issue also happened when
I used virsh console after I shut down and later started the VM. Even the VM was already
started, I cannot return to the VM console by `virsh console`.

I can get the VM console in Virt Viewer at the first boot (using virt-install).
But, if I shutdown the VM once, I can never access the VM console by virsh console even
the VM state is running. Any idea about how to use virsh console?

Thanks,
Yifei