Migrate to a bigger disk possible?

Hello,

I have a qcow2 disk what needs to become increased.

I don't have space on the location where it is now to have it two time,
so I want to live-migrate it to another host.

On the other host I have to create a qcow2 disk before I can migrate.

What would happen when I would create there a bigger qcow2 disk then the
original one?  Can I resize the filesystem after the migration?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://www.vandervlis.nl/