VM: Unable to enable scatter-gather / tx-checksumming / tcp-segmentation offload

In my Linux VM, I am unable to change scatter-gather / tx-checksumming / TCP-segmentation offload features by ethtool command. I am using virtio nic with vhostuser port backend.
It shows me an error:
Cannot change tx-checksumming
Cannot change scatter-gather
Cannot change tcp-segmentation offload
Could not change any device features

Ony running command ethtool -k ens3, I get the following:
image.png

If there is something that needs to be changed in the domain XML itself then please guide me what changes to do?