qemu guest agent

Hello Libvirt-Users!

I have a quick question about the qemu guest agent.
Is it possible to use the guest agent from inside the guest in order to query the name of its own domain?

For example, I use a base-image.qcow2 with a baked-in hostname. I would like to include a little tool in my guest image to change the hostname to the name of the domain.

Is this sort of thing possible?

-Cobin