Server 2016 locked in paused state

Hi all,

I have a number of production Windows servers on KVM/DRBD and two of them are Server 2016.  Both these guests have started exhibiting the same behaviour where they enter a paused state and will not resume.

The behaviour is the same whether I use virsh or virt-manager.  My only recourse is to force the guest off and start it again.  This brings the host up temporarily where upon it pauses again.  It could be minutes or hours but it always returns to being stuck in this paused state.

I'm not seeing anything much in /var/log/kern.log or syslog - perhaps I'm missing the clue.

Has anyone else seen this and or can you advise me where I should be looking to find the cause of this?

Sincerely

--

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Software Products (Canada) Limited

Support:
http://www.tracker-software.com/support
Download latest Releases
http://www.tracker-software.com/downloads/