在 2018年3月22日 星期四,下午11:02,Dominik Psenner 写道:

I believe that Your mail went to the wrong recipient. As far as I'm
shouldn't it?

On 2018-03-22 15:55, James Iter wrote:
Thank your reply.
I found the method.
Now, I sharing to you.
When create snapshot, just add ’no’ value to the ’snapshot’ option with —diskspec.
As below:

``` bash
snapshot-create-as 8x0lbzvS --name sys_disk --disk-only --quiesce --atomic --diskspec "vda,snapshot=external" --diskspec "vdb,snapshot=no"
```

--
James Iter

在 2018年3月21日 星期三,下午6:24,Dominik Psenner 写道:

(shameless plug)
To do automated daily backups of a few machines I wrote a small toolset to get the job done and make it as less a hassle as you can get. The source is on github https://github.com/dpsenner/libvirt-administration-tools/. Use it if you find it useful.
Note that I have yet not tested it with multiple disks but the tool uses the output of `virsh dombklst`. In theory that should snapshot all disks of a guest machine.
Cheers