libvirt on Windows

Hello,

i am interested in developing against the libvirt library. But we would also need an actively developed version for Windows.

The links I found on the website for Windows related builds are all pretty outdated and do not really work for me.

So before getting invested too much, I wanted to ask how is the situation with Windows builds? Is libvirt focused on linux only for now, or do I just need to look somewhat better?

Maybe the cross compiling is working? (I didn’t try that for now, because I would need to set up a Fedora maschine).

With kind regards / Mit besten Grüßen

Robin Stegk

Software Engineer

--

Paessler AG - The Network Monitoring Company

Thurn-und-Taxis-Straße 14, 90411 Nürnberg, Deutschland

Telefon: +49 911 93775-0 - Fax: +49 911 93775-409

https://www.de.paessler.com

Mehr als 200.000 IT-Administratoren weltweit vertrauen auf PRTG

Vorstand: Dr. Marc Rössel, Christian Twardawa

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Heinz Raufer

Eintragung: Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 23757