Re: kvm/libvirt on CentOS7 w/Windows 10 Pro guest

Tony Brian Albers writes:

On 11/27/2017 05:28 PM, Benjammin2068 wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> IIRC, I've even rebooted the system (host as well) with no success... but maybe not. I'll try your suggestions again if I have an issue.
>
> I really thought it was updates. I also don't use any VirtIO stuff either. As plain and stock a setup as I can get.
>
> Hopefully this glitch gets fixed soon. What a way to freak admins out. :P
>
> Thanks,
>
>   -Ben

Hmm.. could this somehow be related to the fast startup thing in win10?
I mean, if fast startup is disabled, will that help?

Just a thought.

Fast startup does not get utilized for reboots, only for regular shutdowns. The actual option in Windows settings reads:

"This helps starts your PC faster after shutdown. Restart isn't affected."