Re: transient configure turn to persistent configure

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 09:50:29 +0800, 露露 wrote:
> libvirt
> version: 3.4.0
> architecture: x86_64 ubuntu16.04-server
> hypervisor: kvm,qemu
>
> I call virDomainCreate create a transient vm, After a period of time ,I call virDomainDestroy, the vm configure is stil exist, the vm turn to persistent, I don't known the reason.

Did you mean virDomainCreateXML? virDomainCreate actually requires the
domain to be persistent since the argument is a virDomainPtr.

If you indeed meant virDomainCreateXML then from your description it's
impossible to say why that happened. You need to provide information
what you did when that happened.