How to fit with Apparmor when upgrade to new libvirt version?

Hi everyone, this is my first post at this mailing list.

I have a question about upgrading libvirt, but also can fit to Apparmor.

For example, I already installed KVM + libvirt from apt-get on Ubuntu 14.04.
But the libvirt version is 1.2.9, so I want upgrade to 1.3.4 manually.

Search the Internet, only few posts show how to edit so that can launch VM with Apparmor enabled.
Most of posts says disable Apparmor is good idea, but I don't want to do that.

I already done these things:

1. Replace apparmor profiles from examples/apparmor into /etc/apparmor.d
2. Use --with-apparmor and --with-apparmor-profiles to compile.

But I still get virt-aa-helper DENIED message when I try to launch VM.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Eddie.