libvirtd firewalld support

Hey,

I've been wondering about the extent libvirt makes use of firewalld.
I'm looking to use firewalld exclusively and wonder about the ports
libvirt takes care of for me via firewalld (e.g. will console/vnc
ports, qemu migration ports, etc, will be handled for me?)

I have only done a little bit of testing, but it seems like I can't
connect to a vm via vnc without explicitly opening ports beforehand.

Thanks,
Leon