Re: Libvirt Live Migration

Thanks for your answer,

1) In this case i'm not using shared storage, the migration is happening between two non-shared storage with full disk copy
2) I already created the file with same size, and the vm works properly after a restart, my problem that it remains paused and I can't resume it until it's rebooted.
3) I'm using qemu-kvm 1.0