Re: Public IP addresses are not logged in VMs

On 17.10.2014 00:14, Roland Giesler wrote:
Anyone that can help me solve this one?

I have around 4 VM's on a server and the network is bridged and a /28
public IP range assigned to it . When a client connects to one of the
VM's, they all always log the address of the host server, never the
client ip address.

What do you mean by 'when a client connects'? Is it a VNC/SPICE connection or something else (e.g. SSH)? Even though this falls out of libvirt scope (it's qemu who knows what client has connected to the console), maybe qemu could be adjusted to report the info (if it doesn't already; I haven't checked).

Michal