Re: How to enable SELinux driver for libvirt?

于 2014年08月21日 20:58, Eric Blake 写道:
On 08/21/2014 01:38 AM, Qiang Guan wrote:
Hi guys,

It seems libvirt disable SELinux driver by default.
You need to provide more details to substantiate your claim.  What
platform are you running on, and what version of libvirt?  Did you build
it yourself or are you using the pre-built distro version?

Fedora-based distributions (and that includes RHEL and CentOS) ship the
distro version with SELinux support ON by default.  However, actually
using SELinux when the support is present depends on your
/etc/libvirt/*.conf settings: qemu.conf uses SELinux by default, while
lxc.conf has to be manually tweaked to turn on the use of SELinux
(that's because proper labeling for an LXC container is a lot more
involved).  That said, the conf files only give defaults, and it is
still possible to do per-domain use of SELinux (the virt-sandbox app is
one that always tries to use SELinux labeling when creating LXC guests,
regardless of the *.conf defaults).

How to enable SELinux driver for libvirt?
If you self-compiled, make sure you had the right devel libraries
present to ensure the SELinux support is compiled in.  If you are using
a distro, you may want to file a support ticket with your distro provider.

Hi, Eric, thanks for help.
I'm using ubuntu14.04 with libvirt of version 1.2.2 from ubuntu trusty source. I want to use SELinux labeling with dynamic type for my lxc which is started by libvirt API.

I don't know whether SELinux support is compiled in the ubuntu release.
How can I recognize whether SELinux is compiled in libvirt of a release version? If compiled, which configure need to be set to enable SELinux driver for libvirt?