Understanding Libvirt Java API in order to get CPU usage of a VM

I'm having a problem in understanding the Libvirt Java API. Here is my source in reading some of the classes: http://libvirt.org/sources/java/javadoc/

I have no idea where to start in order for me to get the CPU usage. Can anybody help? Or at least give me some points on where to start in order for me to get the CPU usage of a VM in KVM? Any suggestions will really help. Thanks

regards,

Marco