Re: libvrtd-1.1.0 crashes when attempting to start some (but not all) LXC containers

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 3:18 AM, Michal Privoznik <mprivozn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Interesting. If you are still able to reproduce the crash, can you try to get the line number within virSecurityManagerGenLabel where the crash happened? I think it's the STREQ line (440 linenr). Question is whether model or name is NULL.

I'll try.

I'm not sure why GDB failed to list line numbers in the backtrace.  I will recompile libvirt with "-O0 -g3" and try again.

I'm running libvirt on my Gentoo development server, built from portage.  Instead of tinkering with portage and rebuilding libvirt, I thought that I would just try the latest pull from git.  "./configure" fails, unable to find an input file.  I'll try again, using the same source tarball as listed in Gentoo's ebuild.

ostara libvirt # CFLAGS="-O0 -g3" ./configure --with-lxc

config.status: creating libvirt.pc
config.status: creating libvirt.spec
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `mingw32-libvirt.spec.in'