Getting libvirt Error when setting IO tune read_bytes_sec value using libvirt API virDomainSetBlockIotune

Hi,

When i am trying to upgrade qemu-kvm (using apt-get ) it says i already have the newest version.

So i downloaded the source package of qemu (qemu-1.4.1.tar.bz2) and installed it.

Now i am in a big mess - When i run VirtManager it says "no hypervisor options were found for this connection"

Please help.

Regards,
Vikrant

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Michal Privoznik <mprivozn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09.05.2013 14:31, vikrant verma wrote:
> Hi Michal,
>
> I am using qemu version 1.0 (qemu-kvm-1.0) i guess this is the problem,
> should i have to upgrade the qemu version inorder to get the things work?
>
> Regards,
> Vikrant

Yeah, you are trying to use functionality introduced in later releases.
So either you will rue the feature or upgrade.

Michal