virtlockd, init script and kill signals

Hi,

I've read in the documentation that virtlockd uses SIGUSR1 to dump its state and then re-execs itself. Now I tried it and this seems to fail because virtlockd is being launched without a full path (when using the init script), thus re-exec fails with the error:

error : virLockDaemonPreExecRestart:1092 : Unable to restart self: No such file or directory

Changing in the init script the PROCESS variable to

PROCESS=/usr/sbin/virtlockd

fixes this.

Also, concerning the init script:
- HUP seems to crash the daemon, so maybe it's better to be replaced by SIGUSR1 or removed - path to process pid file (variable PIDFILE) needed to be changed to /var/run/$SERVICE.pid - the path to the config file needed to be changed (/etc/sysconfig/virtlockd) to contain
  VIRTLOCKD_ARGS="-f /etc/libvirt/qemu-lockd.conf"

Hope this helps someone :-)

Franky