Accessing libvirtd from multiple agents

Hi,
I was wondering if multiple remote agents can access the same libvirtd. How do we prevent conflicting commands from the different agents. Can different access permission be set for the agents? (The documentation usually goes over the case where one agent can access multiple libvirtd and not this case)
Thanks
Arvind