Java API Migration error

Hi Guys,

I am trying to perform live migration of a qemu+kvm guest using the libvirt java api binding. Unfortunately I keep getting this error

Exception in thread "main" org.libvirt.LibvirtException: internal error unable to add domain  task 1598 to cgroup: No space left on device

the number after "domain task" keeps changing on every run, the problem is migration fails with that error, but it migrates just fine if I try to do it using virsh.

I'll be delighted if somebody could help me out.

Regards.