Libvirt migration compatible

Hi all,

I am use libvirt and kvm for migrate a vm from a pc to a Dell pc server, and the cpu feature are not the same, I am wondering if there is any solution to make the migration works smoothly.
The PC's cpu feature is less than Dell pc server, so how to make sure the migration work.

Another question is I found a post in 2007, said that AMD has make the migration from amd server to intel server by AMD-V Extended Migration   and Intel Flex Migration, can I use these tech in libvirt?

--
Focus on: Server Vitualization, Network security,Scanner,NodeJS,JAVA,WWW
Blog: http://www.nohouse.net