Re: [SPAM] Re: libvirt 0.9.0 on gentoo linux, problem network

Hi Michal,
i compiled on gentoo with your useflags,
in virsh i tried net-list and get:

virsh # net-list
Fehler: Auflistung aktiver Netzwerke schlug fehl
Fehler: this function is not supported by the connection driver: virConnectNumOfNetworks

virsh #

used now this useflags on libvirt

debug elibc_glibc json libvirtd lxc macvtap nfs nls numa pcap policykit python qemu sasl udev virt-network

marko