Re: libvirt-java: generate Java code from rng schema

Try this link http://code.google.com/p/jdas/wiki/schemaToJavaClasses

-          Sergey.

From: libvirt-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:libvirt-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Celsina Bignoli
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 9:51 AM
To: libvirt-users@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: libvirt-java: generate Java code from rng schema

Hi,

I am a quite new to libvirt, and need to use it from within Java code. I was wondering if anyone has been able to generate Java classes from the publisher rng schema. I also wonder why rng format was used over more common formats, which would make things easier since there are a number of code generators for it which are well established, at least in the Java world…

Thank you,

elsa