[LIBVIRT] Xen issue.

Hi everybody,

I'ld to use virsh over ssh in order to connect to my xen hypervisor from one of my DomU.

I tried:
virsh -c xen+ssh://root@192.168.0.67:22 list --all

And it correctly listed the started virtual computers.

And when I tried
virsh connect xen+ssh://root@192.168.0.67:22

And I got.
error: no connection driver available for xen:///
error: failed to connect to the hypervisor

Does that mean I wrongly configured my computers or that libvirt does not support such connection from a DomU.

--
Armand Leclercq
EPITA 2013