need help with sanlock plugin

Hi

I am working with libvirt on ubuntu.
I would like have sanlock feature with ubuntu.

Can you please guide me on how to.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Upendra.M

As a leading developer of IT infrastructure software solutions, Hexagrid developed the first cloud computing platform that directly aligns with the real-world IT delivery models of both solution providers and enterprises. Hexagrid provides all the software and support that IT organizations need to successfully build public, private, or hybrid clouds that fit their specific business and end-user requirements. Hexagrid cloud solutions truly simplify and expedite virtual IT management, empowering successful cloud computing strategies that quickly increase profits by pooling resources, delivering control, and building value. Our Software, Your Cloud.  For more information, visit www.hexagrid.com and follow @Hexagrid on Twitter