Re: [ruby-libvirt] who's using it

We are using ruby-libvirt for Communtu (en.communtu.org), see
https://github.com/communtu/communtu
in particular
https://github.com/communtu/communtu/blob/master/app/models/livecd.rb

Best, Till

Am 31.10.2011 18:21, schrieb Mohammed Naser:
On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Christian Parpart <trapni@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:trapni@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hey all,

    I would like to know who / what project is using this binding. So I
    could learn the API a bit easier than reading through the rough
    rdoc-based API documentation, which is not really helpful to me, as
    I do not know the C API yet either.

    my intention is, to some day, be able to create a Rails web app for
    managing libvirt hosts (mainly OpenVZ/vserver/LXC and possibly QEMU).

    Thanks in advance,
    Christian Parpart.

Take a look at oVirt, I believe it's mostly written using Ruby on Rails
and uses the Gem.

git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ovirt/server.git
<http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ovirt/server.git>

Good luck!

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost