Re: how to setup libvirt with java bindings for use

Can you please elaborate ? How is it done? Do I have to do it for each platform?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2011, at 17:08, Bryan Kearney <bkearney@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 10/26/2011 09:39 AM, Dan Hirsch wrote:
Hi,
I would like to use libvirt to manipulate virtual machines of different
types (KVM, ESXi etc.)
I added dependencies to my project the libvirt and jna jars.
trying to execute your example code I am getting a run time exception saying
the library cann't be found.
it an actual libvirt c library is also required, and needs to be compiled
separately?

can you please write down all needed steps for using libvirt with java
binding?

thanks in advance.

Yes, you should have libvirt installed and in the library in your path.
-- bk