Re: no connection driver available for openvz:///system

dears
thanks your answers,I

I would like to use virt-manager manage openvz,because I want to run KVM and openvz concurrently in the same physical host.
But I dont kown how to rebuild my own libvirt to enable the extra bits.  In virt-manager I can just do "File" -> "Add Conection" to connect a new server for 'openvz' to the same interface.
can you tell me how to rebuild libvirt to use virt-manager manager openvz in detail ,like supporting KVM or xen in virt-manager. my os is centos6.0_X86_64.
I would greatly appreciate you!