Re: Performance tuning questions for mail server

On 10/11/11, Alex <mysqlstudent@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I made this change by editing the xml, restarting libvirtd, then using
> virsh to define the xml file and received this message:
>
> virsh # define /etc/libvirt/qemu/bwimail02.xml
> error: Failed to define domain from /etc/libvirt/qemu/bwimail02.xml
> error: missing source information for device vda
>
> Have I done something wrong, or am I missing something?

Will need to see your current XML to tell. But if you simply copied
and pasted my code, then it's definitely not going to work. For one
thing, you would need to have created a LVM volume named exactly the
same way I did.

If you simply changed the paremeters using your existing .img file as
the source, then it also won't work simply for obvious reasons.