libvirt bridge configuration

Hi Every one,

I'm hoping some one can point me in the right direction.
We are piloting KVM + Libvirt for migrating off Xen and I'm stuck with the network bridge configuration via libvirt.

What we have currently with xen is:
1 server with Wan/lan interfaces and a pool of public ip addresses.
Using xen bridge scripts I'd start a xenbr0 and attach eth0 (wan) and go ahead and assign public IP's
to images attached to xenbr0.

Now with creating virbr0, I need to assign it an ip address? and routing methods? what about creating a transparent bridge via libvirt? I kno I can achieve this using bridge utils, but it would be nice to have everything handled by libvirt.

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers,
Taras