How to proceed after Libvirt compilation? [Problem]

I'm using Ubuntu 10.10.

At first I installed Libvirt from repositories. Due to problems I removed it and then I installed from sources this way:

./configure --prefix=$HOME/usr
# make
# make install
# ldconfig

The installation gone well. I added the users to libvirtd and rebooted.

When I type virsh I receive from system a message saying virsh is not installed and instructing to install from repository.

Someone know what should I do or where I can find it?

Thanks in advance.

__

Lucas Arbiza

email: lucas.arbiza@xxxxxxxxx