ESX(i) implemented functions

Dear All,

I would like to know what functions and classes are implemented in the ESX(i) driver ? i am trying to use virsh to retrieve some simple information such as vcpuinfo domain, but it is not working, so I would like to know what functions are implemented in libvirt ESX(i) driver. Also i checked the http://libvirt.org/drvesx.html and nothing is mentioned there.

Thank You,
Regards,
Sherif