Re: Booting "real" windows

And is there any virtualization technology supported by libvirt which will allow it?

Dne 21.9.2010 17:40, E.T. Anderson napsal(a):
It might be technically possible to boot the system, but I'd expect it to blue-screen on you. KVM would present slightly different hardware to the Windows system and Windows customizes itself for your hardware on install and can't change much.

It is possible to install a VM to a physical partition, but you would have to reinstall Windows as a virtual machine. You then would have your current problem in reverse and would only be able to boot the partition virtually.