C, C++ or Python programming tutorial/manual/guide for libvirt

Hi,

I want to develop an application to manage KVM virtual machines.

I've been looking for something that helps me to start programming using libvirt in C/C++. The only one documentation I found is  in this link: http://libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html. Neither Google has helped me!

That does not look like a good way to start.

So, do you know some useful C, C++ or Python tutorial for libvirt?

I prefer C or C++.

Thanks in advance.
__

Lucas Arbiza